Friday, June 20, 2008

Victoria's holiday

She looks like a rabid pit bull devouring her taco. I had to set this on my background. I also get this look if I try to take her yogurt away before she is done.

She even got a new bathing "soup" for the occasion

I wish I could print the sound she makes when she describes how fast this roller coaster goes.


Victoria went with Grandma Harb today to Holiday World. She loved it. She rode the roller coaster for kiddos 7 times and loved the spinning turkeys. Mom said all she saw all day long with piggy tails dancing and smacking her in the face as she ran from ride to ride.






Mom on the other hand enjoyed a day of rest and relaxation and POGO playing thanks to Felecia. She has me hooked. My eyes are crossing and I can't bend my fingers. But I had a ball and earned 35,000 tokens. (that and a dollar will get me a pack of gum)

No comments: