Sunday, June 29, 2008

Time for a "Face" lift

I have posted earlier that I have been praying for a clear answer if now is the time for me to attend the Faces of Christ retreat at country lake. I have had friends attend and they have come back changed and renewed. I remember going to join them on what I guess they would call family night and pray with them. It just seemed like a really powerful experience.

This past week after filling out my paperwork and gathering information on scholarship information. My buddy Leslie called to inform me that the money has been taken care of and that her sister Jodi Harris is lovingly watching Victoria till James gets home the weekend of the retreat. Apparently there has been a secret "Let's get Kelly to Faces of Christ retreat fund" that has been going on behind my back. I am so humbled by this gesture. Apparently this is the time that God has appointed me to go to the retreat. I can't wait!

Leslie you are one of the best friends that I have ever had. I had no clue when you moved to the hair station next to me at Macy's how much of an impact you would have on my life. I don't know where I would be without you. You are an amazing soul. I can't wait for the retreat!

No comments: