Thursday, July 24, 2008

Are we there yet?

I am so ready!!!!!! Let's get this show on the road. Mom came and picked up the babies and I have to admit that I cried. I haven't been away from them this long before. I think mommy is the one that is going to end up with separation anxiety. Anthony did cry when I handed him over to Grandma, poor thing he was so tired. My mom hadn't even left my neighborhood when he was conked out in his seat. Addison could care less she is up for anything and anyone getting her she is just such a social girl. She was fine as l0ng as she knew that Grandma had her snack crackers. I am waiting for Leslie and Jodi to come and meet me here at the house, Victoria has asked me at least every 5 minutes "Is is 4 o'clock yet?". Note to self...learn lesson if you don't want to hear someone asking what time it is every second don't tell the little one what time someone is going to pick her up. Please send some prayers up for me, and everyone else participating this weekend that this retreat leaves us with a strengthened relationship with God, pray for Grandma and Grandpa that the babies will enjoy every minute of being spoiled, and pray for Jodi that Victoria will behave herself and be the little lady that I know she can. I will miss my family but hope to come home to them a new woman.

No comments: