Friday, July 4, 2008

"Are you ready!!!?"

That was the phrase of the day at the Pennington 4th of July festivities. We had a ball. Great food and company. It was the first time that the family has all been together in a long time. I got to meet my new cousin Brooklyn. She is 5 months old now and adorable. It was quite a scene to see all of the babies in the family crawling around and getting acquainted. I wish my Mamaw could of seen all of them. She was missed. Victoria had a ball playing with the "big kids" and felt all grown up when she got to walk down the road to the old store to get a snack. We even enjoyed a little picking-and-a-grinning from my dad and my uncle Rick.

"Are you ready!?" is what Victoria said over and over while saying goodbye. That is how she warns people that she is coming in for a bear hug. Everyone got a kick out of it. Victoria told me as we were leaving the drive way that she wanted to come back on Tuesday. :)



Boogie Bear loved his cousin Candy!


"Cupcake? I didn't eat no cupcake."





Victoria was a hit with her new haircut. She got gum in her hair for the second time and I decided it needed to go! It looks adorable on her.













No comments: