Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some of my favorite pics from the past week


Grandma.....are you going to pick me up?


"It IS ok that I am doing this right?!?"


They took their first bath together at Grandma's house. There were more great picks but I thought it would be best to save those for the photo album.





******************************************************
The next series of photos Grandma took while waiting for me to try on clothes in Meijers. I don't believe Anthony has alot of tolerance for shopping, or dressing rooms.

"Ok, not a big deal, Mom is going to try some stuff on and make sure it fits.... I'll just wait here." (Like I have an option)
"She took HOW MANY items into the dressing room?! Isn't there a limit on stuff like that?"


"Oh heck with it just wake me up when we are home!"











































No comments: