Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I got tagged

Tag, you're it: The Game The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?: I was in Cosmetology school and working at Dillards Salon ranked in the top 20 of our region.

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?Go to the gym, take a nap, dishes, a load a laundry and enjoy the fact that my house work is caught up for the most part.


Snacks I enjoy:Cheese It Stix ( am addicted!!) Creme Cheese and Salsa dip with chips, Veggie tale fruit snacks

4 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:Pay back my parents all of the money that I have owed them over the years, Buy a home with a dining room, dish washer, dryer that worked correctly and a bigger yard to play in, Go on a Honeymoon, Help out others less fortunate



Places I have lived:Indiana Indiana Indiana Indiana

6 Jobs I have had:Route sales for Golden Flake potato chips(yep I drove a chip truck), Singer for Cape Canaveral Cruise lines, Cosmetologist, DJ/Karaoke babysitter, Server at 100 restaurants, Mommy

People I want to know more about:Leslie, Jill, and my cousin Jill

Have fun tagging!

No comments: