Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's getting hot in here! So take off all your......

Guess what I found when I checked on the babies today in the nursery? My son with all of his "business" hanging out with one hand grabbing his diaper to chew on it and the other on his new "toy". Such a boy. Thank God that he didn't have a dirty diaper. We have had a hard time finding pants that will stay on him. He is so little in the waist that everything that we put on him falls off or slides right off of him when he is in bed. Now we have to worry about diapers coming off. I knew that this was going to happen I just wasn't prepared for the look of accomplishment on his face. He was so proud of himself. I made a Mohawk out of his hair to celebrate his rebellious phase today of "I don't need to wear no diaper". The little Grandma's at church loved it.

No comments: