Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big girl in the third row




I have been researching car seats for the past month or so to find what I need/can afford. One of my clients bought me a car seat and I have decided to try it out. I found that Victoria wouldn't be able to fit in the middle of the two babies so she got to ride in the 3rd row tonight to try it out. I can barely see her curls over the headrest in the middle. I could however see the beams of light coming from her face as she sat in the seat that her big sisters sit in when we have them. She felt so grown, not to mention having to lift up the hatch for her to get out makes her feel like she is making an entrance wherever we go. I almost feel like I have to announce her "Now introducing Miss Victoria Craig!" , and the crowd goes wild.


This was taken today of Addison and her favorite sissy with their matching outfits.


You have no idea what effort it took to keep bubby's focus on something other than coming after the camera.

We met up with Marlina for the last night of our 2 week pass to LAC. I was unable to work out today and the last few days because the babies have been sick. I thought we were doing well but Anthony, after his nap this afternoon, was so congested and coughing really bad. I met her as she was walking out of LAC and we headed over to the YMCA of Southern Indiana to check it out.



It is older than LAC by many years but offers 3 pools. One family, one group exercise, and one therapeutic pool. Victoria's jaw dropped to the floor when she saw the family pool fully equipped with sprinklers and a body slide. The playroom was better suited to my needs (mentally) They had a separate area for the little bitty ones that was gated off and separate from the toddlers and bigger kids. At LAC all of the kids were together except for 7 and older were separated in the play area leaving the babies getting trampled over by kids up to the age of 6. I always worried about them. YMCA has a jungle gym like at McDonalds, there and even computer learning games for Victoria to play. The membership is substantially lower and James could get a corporate discount. I would have the opportunity to take the babies to the playroom for a couple of hours and just Victoria and I could have some mommy and me time ,in the family pool ,that we so desperately need outside of the house. I think she would really get a kick out of that even in the middle of winter. They are building a new location closer to my house that will be bigger and have all updated equipment. Bottom line: No contract, great playroom, separate nursery, new location coming in 3 month closer to home, and mommy and me time... count me in!

No comments: