Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"I am here to find you, reveal yourself to me"

I have spent the day getting everyone packed, house ready and heart and mind ready for this amazing weekend ahead. It is finally time for my retreat. Leslie and I are so excited we can hardly stand it. Amazing how God just kind of dropped everything into place for me. It just proves that if things are his will it will happen almost magically. I am ready for the renewal of my spirit and time to just spend with my God. I know there have been days that he has chased me around the house trying to get my attention and life was just to busy that day to hear his voice speaking to me. I am ready for "my world" to become "his world" again. I am your clay, mold me.

Here is a link to where I will be if anyone has never heard of Country lake and all that they have to offer.

No comments: