Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shootout at the Craig corral

We headed out to my Papaws farm in New Philadelphia today to do some target shooting. We had a blast. I haven't been shooting in such a long time. We stopped by my parents first to pick up my dad's 22 pistol and an open can of formula that mom had at the house. I cracked up when I got into the shed where dad put the gun for us to pick up to find it with the can of formula. Not your usual combination, Guns and Baby Formula (I don't Axel Rose naming his band that) We set up a designated area for Brooklyn and Victoria to play in the huge field and put the babies in the back of the car with the hatch open wearing Winchester earmuffs. Just your good ol redneck day of fun. Poor little Addison's cheeks were squished together so much from the muffs that you could barely see her mouth. They didn't flinch at all. The muffs really worked to block out the sound. I am going to have to see if I can get the pictures off of my phone to post on here, too cute. James got to test out his Anniversary present and I did too. I didn't hit a thing but the dirt around the targets but still had a good time.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I love your blog, Kelly. So keeps me in the loop.

And just so you know, You've been tagged!!

visit my blog for details.

http://schindlersinkentucky.blogspot.com/

love ya!
-mb