Saturday, July 5, 2008

Victoria the builder!


Today I tried out the LAC gym here in Clarksville with Marlina. We have a 2 week pass and we are so excited to take advantage of it. We took a Zumba class. It is based on Latin dancing and was right up my alley. Granted a lot more stuff giggled than I would like but I shook my stuff with the best of them in the class. I could really get into exercise if it was like that.


We met Daddy at Home Depot to help him pick out material for the finishing of the "ever in progress shower" Victoria and I discovered that Home Depot has a project for kids to do the firs Saturday of every month. This month was a bird house. Once we found out it was free it didn't take long for us to pull up a 5-gallon bucket to sit on and dig in to the project. It was really neat. They had sheets of plywood sitting on buckets to make tables for everyone to work on. Victoria got to hammer and when we got home I had her use her watercolors to paint it.

No comments: