Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 21, A quiet morning.

Victoria is still at Mamaw and Papaw's house this morning. For the second morning in a row I have not been afraid to open my eye, because that is when the questions start. As nice as it has been, I do still miss her. Grandma Harb came by yesterday before church and we took the babies to Golden Corral and Bass Pro to look at the fish and stuffed animals. They seemed to really get a kick out of it. Leslie and her sisters met me at church for an awesome service, and then we went back home for a game night. I laughed till I cried. We had so much fun. I haven't laughed that much in quite a while, what a fun group of girls. Addison ended the night with a 101temperature and a shot of Motrin, looks like it will be another long week of sinus infection. Glad I have had these past few days.

No comments: