Thursday, January 15, 2009

We better stay put

At lunchtime yesterday Anthony got sick....twice! So after calling Daddy and telling him the news he said that he would just drive the extra miles from E'town and come on home. We didn't want to get the babies out in this bitter cold weather anyway. James made it home late in the evening and left early this morning. I got him about 14 hours. We had a nice visit, long enough for us to watch American Idol and for me to steal all of the covers and leave him in the cold, lol. He has been gone about a half an hour and I already miss him again. This morning Anthony seems to still be feeling bad, Addison too. She didn't really eat breakfast, niether did Anthony. That is unlike them. Anthony fell asleep in my arms on the couch and I just put Addison down. We are doing well with the paci issue. She is down to about 10 minutes max on crying before she will go to sleep. I have to do some praising to God, this has gone easier than I thought.

No comments: