Thursday, January 8, 2009

The people that God make you cross paths with.

It was bound to happen, Victoria's run of being a model child has expired. LOL She had a good run considering. Nothing horrible she is just acting like a 5 year old. She has been in time out a few times and had many "talks" these past couple of days. While in Walmart after the gym today I was giving her the "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING" speech and out of nowhere here comes this lady with her son, about a year younger than Victoria. He is hanging only by his hands on the side of the cart and dragging his legs behind him while screaming "PLEASE LET ME IN THE CART! OH MOM PLEASE LET ME IN THE CART!" The mother just kept pushing the cart with him dragging on the side. I had to look at Victoria and say "I guess your not being as bad as I thought, huh." She held herself up a little straighter in a "I am glad I am not that kid" kind of way.

No comments: