Monday, January 12, 2009

Early morning infomercials.

Our morning routine here has Victoria crawling into bed with me watching cartoons till the babies wake up. Victoria continues to hang out and watch TV in my room while I change diapers then start breakfast. This morning my brain wasn't working too well and I needed some stimulation while my coffee was brewing. I decided to hop on here and check my mail. Victoria tapped me on my shoulder and decided to give me the following information...."Hey mom you closet is a mess! You know what you need to make it look better? 5 Wonder Hangers!! You just put the clothes on it and fold it up and you can make more room in the closet, but you need 5!" I guess she left out of my room to tell me this information before she found out that if we ordered now that they would double our order and give us not 5, but 10 Wonder Hangers! Probably along with a free set of knives!

No comments: