Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 24 "Oh WOW"

I wanted to show the view of the ice and snow from our front door. You can see that even the lattice work is coated in ice from last nights freezing rain. I will try to get outside and take some more pics later. Can't handle that much cold this early.


Here is a snippet of my morning. Mom and Dad call to check and see if we have electricity. Luckily we do, they do not. I try to make my way into the nursery bumping into walls on my way (not completely awake).The babies are up and ready to go as always. I open the big window by their beds to show them the snow outside. Addison turns around, looks out the window, and says "Oh WOW!" Oh wow was an understatement. We have about a foot of snow on top of a good inch of ice. We won't be going anywhere for quite a while. As I get the kids moved into their fence in the living room I start to make some breakfast. I have only been up for about 10 max right now and have NOT had any coffee yet, I barely caught the humor in the "Oh WOW" statement and then.......... the concert begins. I grabbed the camera so that she would have an audience. I wasn't yet in the mood. You will see that Addison isn't either when Victoria moves out of the camera shot. I am not ready for that much energy until noon. :). Ah, gotta love snow days its gonna be a long one.
What does come after the line "On a one mores hopen slay hey hey hey"? If you don't the words just sing higher and clap your hands, works for her.

No comments: