Wednesday, January 14, 2009

E'town or BUST!

Addison did really well last night with the whole paci situation. She ended up crying for about a half hour initially and then fell asleep. She only woke up once to cry for another 20 minutes after a diaper change. I didn't know it would go that well. Maybe I was the one with the paci addiction. She even took her morning nap without her trusted friend and only cried for about ten minutes before giving up.

James has found a load in the general vicinity of our home. He has a load heading to E'town. He should be there late this evening. He has been gone now for 10 days. He wants us to come down and meet him for dinner, because after he goes to E'town he will be heading to Texas. I am not sure when he will be able to come back home. Getting his feet wet in this company, and building relationships with brokers is going to take a little while. I just wish that being a owner/operator meant that he could do that from his own living room. I miss him. I have to admit that I am excited about seeing some different scenery out of my windshield other than the 3 miles trip to Wal-mart. Hooray I get to see my husband!

No comments: