Saturday, January 31, 2009

You came back! You came back!

Here he is folks! He has finally made it back home. I am beside myself. He got home on day 26. Life is back to normal now. It is such a nice feeling to be able to see him standing in our house. The kids were really excited to see him too. They started jumping once he walked in their bedroom. Thanks ya'll for listening to me whine these past few weeks. I am better now. :)

Let me explain the story from Victoria at the end. One day this past week I had mom on the speaker phone and Addison was saying over and over "Bye Bye" to Mom. We worked and worked to try to get Anthony to say the same thing, something, anything. Victoria, Mom, Addison and myself just saying "Bye Bye" over and over. He wouldn't udder a word. Addison still chattering away saying her famous "Bye Bye" Anthony finally turns around and looks at the phone and says "Duck".

No comments: