Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back to "normal"

After a wonderful night with my oldest the tantrums began again.  I would love to say that the tantrums were coming from the twins but I hate to admit that my 7 year old had mastered that art when she came to live with us and refuses to leave that phase behind.  I thought with the extra undivided attention and not having to compete for it that the behavior would calm down a bit but I digress.

During a conference call with James over a physical altercation in the back seat with her brother I notice it.  She has picked up lice from somewhere again.  Quit scratching your head.  Nobody wants to let the world know that their kids the head lice magnet.  Seems Grant Line Elementary is noted for it for some reason.  Last time she had it (about two months ago) I contacted the school to let them know to check the other students in her class and nothing ever came of it.  Very frustrating and I can't lock her in her room until she is 18.

 I am writing to let you know this, we have found the most awesomest thing in the world.  Nobody is immune to lice so I am going to pass this little tidbit along.  LiceMD is the most amazing wonderful product out there.  I have used RID and Nix before when Victoria picked the critters up from school back in Kindergarten and they didn't get rid of the problem like I had hopped.  I kept seeing nits.  This stuff is pesticide free and can be used again immediately if needed unlike the others where you have to wait for 3 days I believe.  Who wants to wait 3 days when they know that those critters are on your kids head?  Not me! I find it strange as this is about 3-4 times now that she has brought them home and nobody else in the family has picked them up. They really like her curls I guess.  I have used LiceMD twice now and she is nit free as soon as she gets out of the bathtub.  I call that success!  Now if they can just produce a product that strips the beds, washes and folds the laundry we will be in business.  Now onto do the next load of laundry.  Ugh!

On a side note I checked Victoria's head thoroughly this morning and not one single nit.  Woohoo! 

No comments: