Monday, February 7, 2011

Bug free post of encouragement..

While checking Facebook this morning I came across this status and it touched me..

Some days we wake up and realize how much of a mess we used to be and thank God for his grace.  Other days we wake up and realize how much a mess we STILL are and thank God for his grace.

So true.  I have to say that I do both every day.  I look back at where I came from and thank God that I am no longer on that path and then I look at my life now and my struggles within my self and thank Him daily for still loving me.  Even when you feel that God isn't working on you as quickly as we want in this immediate gratification world He is moving in His perfect time and we need to take a moment thank Him for doing work in us at all.  I would have given up on myself long ago if it hadn't been for the hope that I have in Him.  In what ways has grace affected your life?  Think about it and thank Him today for the things that He has saved you from.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I needed to read that. HIS time. Thanking Him for grace today. ;)