Saturday, February 19, 2011

Early morning pep in the step.

Is it pathetic that I bounced out of the bed?  I am so excited for my surprise adventure with my man!  I remember when we were first dating I was able to hop in the car and take off and meet him in St. Louis, or other closer places and it was so much fun!  I love it!  Now to get the kids packed up and ready for their adventures at Mamaw's house and my parents. They are just as excited as I am about my trip.  Victoria has asked me so many questions about my "date" with daddy. She thinks it is just as cute as I do.  Anthony just scaled my left side to yell in my ear "WE GOING TO GRAMMA'S HOUSE!!"  The house is alive this morning!  Victoria just yelled from the kitchen "Mom are you excited about your date?"  It is amazing how much things like this reignite the spark. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yea! So happy you get a much-needed break! Enjoy yourselves! :)