Monday, February 7, 2011

I am ready to get back crafting

Now that life has calmed down a bit and the dust has settled from life there are things that I need to get back to.  I have unfinished projects laying all around the house.  I was looking back at this post to find that I have some things left undone in the chaos of the past month.  So I will tackle those left over projects.  Still need to get those pillows done and need to get a headboard going.  I am so looking forward to some nice weather so that I can get outside and do some painting!  I have needed to have a can of spray paint in my hand for quite some time now.  Bring on the sunshine!  I hear we have more snow on the way. 

Another project that I am to work on is to define myself without using any examples of relationships in my life as in "Mother to.."  I have been going back to Victoria's counselor and been sorting through some stuff and this is my homework for this week.  Seems I define myself too much by my role in other people's lives.  This is a tough one.  I am so saturated in my role that I am going to have to really dig deep to find things that are "Kelly" and not just "Mommy, wife, chef, taxi driver, waste management"  but this is something I am willing to sink my teeth into and see where it takes me.

No comments: