Friday, February 25, 2011

Megamind night

Anthony particularly has been waiting for Megamind to come out since commercials were shown on TV.  Redbox waited to release it until Fri and I have been reminded every day that he wants to see it.  Tonight we got a chance to take in this cute movie while snuggling in our blankets and pajamas.  I was surprised by the movie.  It was better than I thought it would be.  I even did something that I have never done before for the kids and ordered some Chinese delivery.  No we didn't eat with Chap sticks but MAN that was some good Chinese!

Keeping an eye on Addison she has been asleep since 2:30 and now at 7:30 she is still asleep.  This usually means sickness is around the bend.  Shame I am out of gummy vitamins with Immunity support.  :)

No comments: