Friday, February 18, 2011

The cat is out of the bag.

I am going to get out of these four walls, this town, this state for a bit.  I am not going far but that is not the point I have a super sweet romantic husband that is thoughtful enough to know when I need to break away from mommyland and be wife for a bit.  I am SO thankful for his thoughtfulness.  He has a load that is not going to take him through home this weekend and I have shed some tears these past few months missing him. We have his other kids every other weekend but when you are only home every other weekend and have to share him with 4 kids demanding his attention too I kind of feel like I am fighting a mob for 24 hours only to wave goodbye again for too many days.  I get him all to myself in Richmond Ky.  I get a road trip all to myself to blast the radio and roll down the windows on these beautiful days we have had.  I am so looking forward to waking up tomorrow.  :)

No comments: