Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cough Cough (Snooze) Cough Cough

Poor Victoria is having a rough time with this cough that is lingering she was up most of the night and came in my room to wake me up a couple of times during the night so that I could get her some water.  She looked like she had been run over by a truck when I went into check on her.  I told her the second time (around 3:30 this morning) to just turn her alarm off and go back to sleep and get some rest.  She kind of gave me the "What do you think I have been trying to do Ice skate?" look and then turned to go back to sleep.  She woke up a little after 8 and said she felt like going to school. 

Last night I got a chance to get some crafting done.  I grabbed a piece of plywood that I found behind the dryer and with a little acrylic paint I am transforming it into a nice little piece of art.  Can't wait to share.  I got inspired by listening to the song "He loves us" by David Crowder Band.  One of my all time favs.  Crissy is borrowing my camera for the time being so that she can photograph some of her stuff that she is making and selling on etsy.  Here is a link to her site.  Check her out!  I have purchased 3 pair of earrings and only paid $10!!  Now you can't do that at Walmart and they are handmade and so darn cute!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Poor V.:( Will definitely have to check out Chrissy's site. That is awesome!