Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today is my sweeties birthday.  I was sad to see him go when he took off out of the door to head to California. :(  Bummer but good miles and the truck is moving just hate that he has to be in it. 

I tried my hand at some homemade cake doughnuts late last night with my new doughnut pan that I got at it is pretty cool but I will need to find a new recipe because I wasn't too impressed with how they tasted.  Kids got a kick out of them though and James appreciated the surprise when he woke up.

James hit the jackpot this year for Valentines day.  He got me a gift certificate for Ben Franklins.  :)  Hate that we won't get to spend Valentines day together this year but we can always spend lots of time on the phone. 

We got a sweet surprise of a Valentine from the Penningtons.  I was going to drive by and sneak a treat to them but they beat me to it. :)


1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, James! ;)