Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today we headed to the Louisville Science center.  I received a gift from James mom and decided to put it towards something that the family can enjoy and purchased a membership.  The kids were immediately excited about the bubble that you can stand in but didn't get a chance to partake as the crowd was crazy.  Lesson #1 of Science Center membership....avoid Saturday at all cost!  We peeked in this really cool room that we found in Kidzone with all kinds of water play.  I peeked in the room saw what seemed to be millions of toddlers splashing covered head to toe in water and quickly diverted the kids attention away to another area.  ;)  Another day. 

I had the pleasant surprise of Mak texting me asking if we was going to church today.  I arranged to pick her up so that she could go.  Her mom and step dad went to the car show and Mak decided to stay home and try to find a ride to church.  I stood back and smiled at her growth.  Not usual interest for a 16 year old.  I was very proud.

The night ended with some of the biggest tantrums that I have ever seen from my twins.  Addison was testing me all day long (very short nap today) and Anthony's ended with me pulling over on the shoulder on the interstate because he has screamed and wiggled himself out of his seat and had his leg caught in the strap.  I whipped the car over to the shoulder to give him an attitude adjustment make sure that he was ok and then headed home to a glass of wine and some snuggling with Victoria who is doing unbelievable might I say.  I don't want to jinx it.  Her 6 week report came back with nothing but good things to say.  Homework time is so much better after the goal of getting her TV back in her room after 6 consecutive "good attitude" homework sessions.  She has been doing her chores without any lip and just all around doing GREAT!  She was relieved to be the one that got to stay up and watch TV with my in the living room as A & A got sent to bed with no light on and no TV.  She is enjoying the rewards.  Winds of change are blowing through the Craig house and I have to say I like the feel of the breeze.  :)

No comments: