Monday, February 28, 2011

Inside out

Man what a rough winter!  Bring on the Spring!!! It is so energizing to see the sun peek out of the clouds and give us a smile!  This winter was a very rough one for me as I struggled with a major dose of depression.  I had sunk into a pit that I just couldn't seem to crawl myself out of.  I began counseling again and also with the help of my group of girls that I have Bible study with I have been doing some gut wrenching work inside and realizing a lot in my life that needed to be changed.  I am starting to see the fruits of all of that running waist high in mental mud challenging work and can see the impact that is making on my family and relationships within it.  Things are good, really good and I am going to keep heading in the direction that I am going.  I feel great and have some confidence back.  Things are looking up!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Big old fat smile on my face right now! Love you! : )