Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winds of change

Community park was pretty empty today during our picnic. After we got out of the car we understood why. My goodness it was windy! Makenzie really appreciated her picnic and Addison did NOT! My goodness Terrible 3s is more like it! That girl is so emotional she makes me look like a palace guard. I have got my work cut out for me on that one.



Everyone having a good time except Addison Marie.  This was her demeanor the WHOLE time we were there.  She was screaming she was cold but refused to put on her jacket or hat.  It was very frustrating. Good thing the Chicken salad was good.  lol

Got any insight on how to get through this stage?

 Mak had a good time and laughed through the whole picnic. Between Addison screams and us trying to hold down everything on the table from the wind it proved to be a very interesting Birthday celebration.
My little helper.  He is a trooper when it comes to doing "man stuff". He is so low key until he gets his feeling hurt then he is shattered.

Earlier in the day Anthony figured out that the cool pants that Grandma found him unzip at the leg to make them into shorts.  He refused to let me zip them back up so I just went with it.  You can see in this pic of him playing how ridiculous adorable he looked.

I see you little man!  What a smile that kid has it just melts my heart!

No comments: